zondag 20 september 2015

Maybelline Color Show Suit Style nail polishes


Well, remember when I was complaining that brands were bringing out new lines of nude nail polish instead of fall collections with glam and glitter?  Turns out I was wrong (I am a big enough person to admit to being wrong now and then).  Maybelline came out with this Suit Style collection and these polishes are definitely made for the holidays.  There are 4 colors in this collection: Business Blouse (442), Suit and Sensibility (443), Red Reaction (444) and Style Network (445).


Suit and Sensibility (443) and Red Reaction (444) immediately sparked my interest.  I mean, look at them.  

Business Blouse (442)

Business Blouse (442) is a white polish and when I say white, I mean white!  It took me 3 coats to get  total coverage but the formula applied like a charm, not streaky at all.

Suit and Sensibility (443)
close up of Suit and Sensibility (443)

Suit and Sensibility (443) is definitely my favorite.  It's a textured formula which means it dries really fast.  I love this polish, the grey metallic texture just makes it look so rock 'n roll.  You need at least two coats to get enough texture in there.

Red Reaction (444)
close up of Red Reaction (444)

Red Reaction (444) is a sparkly red color, perfect for the holidays.  At first I thought this one would be textured as well but I'm glad it's not.  It did take 3 coats to get full coverage but it applied really easy.

Style Network (445)

Style Network (445) is a black nail polish.  Nothing special to this one, it's just a plain black polish.  I'm wearing two coats in the picture.


The Maybelline Color Show nail polishes are good quality polishes and have a great brush, not too small and not too wide.  While applying this one, I was wondering why I don't have more polishes from this range.  I'm pretty sure I will be buying more of them when there's a promotion of some sort going on.


The color range of this collection has left me with mixed feelings.  I love the 2 sparkling polishes but the white and black?  They are just white and black, nothing special to them really.  I suppose if you're in to nail art you can make a tuxedo/suit style nail with this but other than that they are just basics that everyone needs (or probably already has) in their collection.

Where to buy:
You can buy Mabelline at your local drugstore.  In Belgium they retail at €3,99.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig